Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nike SB Petoskey Dunk Low Review

When I first saw the pictures of the Nike SB Petoskey's, I knew I had to have them. Although I was a little disappointed that the sole did not glow like it did in some of the pictures, I still think it is a great shoe. In my opinion, the best thing about this shoe is how the leather was made to represent Petoskey stones. I posted a picture below of it, and as you can see it has a small little grey, circular pattern. Along with that, when the light hits the sole it gives off a blue, transparent look which is also really cool. The quality isn't bad on these really. When I took them out of the box when I received them, I did notice that a very small part of the paint on the lather had already chipped off, but after a few wears no more paint came off, so it wasn't a very big deal. I was not able to go up to Premier Skate Shop to get the extras with the shoes, but I am happy with them either way. Hopefully I can find some blue laces to throw in soon. Stay tuned for more reviews/pickups!





No comments:

Post a Comment