Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

New Pickup: Nike SB Boca Jr Dunk Low




Just grabbed a pair of Nike SB Boca Jrs. The quality is great, and it is an all leather shoe. They come with blue laces, but I decided to throw in the yellow laces that also come with to match the swoosh and make them pop a little more. The shoes are from the Pink Box Era of Nike SB, and are easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. The shoes feature an all blue leather throughout the whole shoe, with a yellow swoosh and yellow back tab. One of my favorite features of this shoe is the gum sole. I think the color of it goes great with the yellow on the shoe. These are easily one of the cleanest, simplest, SB’s I’ve ever owned. Check out the pictures that follow, including the one that shows them on feet.  Thanks for reading our first shoe review, a lot more will follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment